Learn about office policies including office hours, procedures for new patients and for scheduling or cancelling visits.
- Appointments are scheduled during regular business hours.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, notify us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
- If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 30 minutes early for your appointment to allow time for completion of new patient paperwork.
- Verify your insurance's coverage of our services prior to your appointment.
- Bring a complete list of medications, including vitamins, herbal supplements or over-the-counter medication.
- Bring your insurance card and any co-payment with you each time you visit us for an appointment.
- Bring any forms needed to be completed to your visit. This includes school or work physical forms, immunization records, or disability & sick leave forms.
We encourage new patients to schedule a visit before an illness occurs. This gives our providers the opportunity to learn about your medical history and gives you the opportunity to learn more about our clinic. Prior to your first visit, please have your previous medical records sent to our office. Please bring a photo identification (such as a driver's license) and your insurance card. We ask our new patients to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time to allow for the completion of registration information.
How to Reach Us
Phone: 704-384-1500 Fax: 704-384-1525
For life threatening emergencies please call 911.
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to noon
Our office is closed for lunch from 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Our office is closed in observance of the following holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.